After much consideration, I have decided to relaunch nodeomega.com. There are many reasons for this:
- The old design I had up with just the image links on the front looked alright... but in the end sucked for SEO.
- I decided it was time for an overhaul.
- The old portfolio needed an update, and why just update that when I can update the entire site?
- Finally implementing this blog.
- New and improved tag system.
I think that pretty much covers it. It's a long way from what I originally planned for NodeOmega (which was, and will still be in the future, a webcomic/graphic novel/animation (hopefully) media company).
In the meantime, it keeps my web design and development skills up to date, and showcases more of what I can do. Plus, hey... HTML5 man! This desperately needed a facelift.
I don't have a commenting system, so you'll just have to bear with me, or if you do have my contact info, drop me a line.
Now for a (very) late dinner. Fun Saturday night fooling with code, but this is up and operational!
(Portfolio link soon to be operational again. Stay tuned).